It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Clinical Health Services
Florida Department of Health in Hardee County
115 K.D. Revell Road Wauchula, Florida 33873
The Florida Department of Health in Hardee County provides many clinical services including:
- Family Planning (birth control) and basic infertility counseling
- Healthy Women Physical Exams/Pap testing /Clinical Breast exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection screening and treatment
- Hepatitis Screening
- TB treatment and Communicable Disease services
- Rabies post exposure treatment and prophylaxis
The clinic is supervised by a physician and staffed by an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and two Registered Nurses. The clinic accepts the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Non-HMO plans)
Clinical services are also available on a sliding fee scale, and clients may choose to either participate in the process to determine income eligibility for these discounted service fees or may pay full fee.
Same day and next day scheduling for appointments are available for most services. Please call 863-773-4161 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Connect with DOH