Tallahassee, Fla.—Throughout September, the Florida Department of Health is participating in National Preparedness Month by encouraging Floridians to take action and make a plan to ensure their families, homes and businesses are prepared when natural disasters or other emergencies occur.
Offices are closed from Wednesday, November 23rd through Friday, November 25th in observance of Thanksgiving.
Offices will re-open on Monday, November 28th, 2022.
No events at this time
- Now is Not the Time for the CDC to Relax Opioid Prescription Guidelines
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network
- FDOH Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Tropical Storm Nicole - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Volusia County Core Network
Local ArticlesMore Articles
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals